Programming Masters – Please introduce yourself here

Let us know who you are and what skills you have. Do you like efficient algorithms or GUI programming, C/C++ or python, etc.

Thanks for being awesome and volunteering to help!

Best,
Florian
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can help with Java and Python. I also have some experience in deploying solutions via KNIME.

3 Likes

I have experience with Python, and would be happy to do any general coding, or help with software development such as a GUI!

2 Likes

I have experience with python and C/C++. I can be involved in data analysis.

2 Likes

Python and C++ skills.
Experience with HPC (mostly on-site clusters with slurm or slmilar), some cloud computing experience.

4 Likes

Bio-Image analyst. ImageJ/Fiji, Java and OpenCL. Happy to help analysing images

3 Likes

Hi, I can do bioimage analysis with Fiji/ImageJ and Python, happy to create GUIs too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If it can be done with python, I’ll find a way to help.

5 Likes

I can help in programming Mobile and Web applications and also in deployment and server configuration.

2 Likes

Hi, I have extensive experience using python, c/c++ and javascript.
I can also build and deploy scalable backend services on aws, etc. if required and work on data engineering problems and pipelines to import and transform large amounts of unstructured data and make it useable.

4 Likes

Hi,

I’m a research software engineer most comfortable in Python, but can also work in Scala or help with models in R. I’ve got some AWS experience as well

Kyle

2 Likes

Hi
I have experience in C#,JS,SQL. Also can help with data mining and algorithm.

2 Likes

I’m another BioImage analyst, based at The Crick. I mostly use Java, but also have experience with C/C++ and CUDA.

2 Likes

Python and JavaScript developer here. If its anything to do with API design, intergation or any backend Im willing to help.
The same also applies for creating web interfaces.

3 Likes

I can help with R/ Python/ data visualization / Statistics etc…

2 Likes

Java, javascript, nodejs, python skills. Anything you need related to problem solving and algorithms.

2 Likes

I have experience in Javascript and I know bit of Python as well. If I can be of any use, I’d like to help.

1 Like

I have experience in mathematical modeling, statistics, java, heuristics, exact methods, etc…

1 Like

I am able to help with tasks requiring large amounts of computation. I have background in high performance computing both at the user-level (slurm, etc.) and the code development level (C, C++, CUDA). I also have some experience with bioinformatics and scientific computing. Lastly, I have access to computational clusters, for tasks requiring significant amounts of computation.

1 Like

I’m a dataviz developer: currently focussed on python, plotly, react, d3 etc (previously R, and various other UI tech).

For any python devs or data scientists out there, I’ve developed a Python Interactive Dataviz Covid-19 Dashboard as a demo of what is possible with very little code (focus on the .py) - it’s open source, has interactive features including animating timeline & plot linking/brushing (see 'about this dashboard), John Hopkins data, updates daily - open for contribution and ideas, or thinking about to do a demo/tutorial article or webinar if any interest.

2 Likes