Italian COVID registry in primary care

Hello,
i’m Dr. Simone Pintimalli, GP trainee in Italy (florence to be precise). I’m working with a group of doctors on these regsitry as i said in the topic title. I writing you to know if it’s possibile for you to process the data that we’re collecting in it.

Thank you!
Simone

Hello. I have excellent Microsoft Excel skills and may be able to assist. Please reach out to me.

Cory Mayback
Orlando, Florida USA
mayback19 at gmail dot com

Hi Simone,
could you tell us a bit more about the type or registry you need help with? Or could you share a little example?
Cheers,
Gabriella

1 Like

Hi Simone, feel free to contact me with more details, I’m also Italian and would be happy to help

Good afternoon Simone,
I am also italian and I would be happy to help but I need to know something more about the analysis you are looking for. Feel free to contact me, so that I can tell you if I can be somehow helpful.

Best,
Giada

Hi Simone,
Could you please detail on the type of data you are collating?
Are you collecting the symptoms and the outcomes?
Please feel free to contact me if you want to discuss this further.
Jose

Ciao Simone,

If you still need help, please feel free to get in touch with me and I’ll see what I can do.

Cordialità,
Gabriele

Hello.

I’m working in the Biostatistcs and Big Data department of the UCAM university in Spain and the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
We are interested in getting clinical data (large cohorts with detailed dates) from anywhere, and we can collaborate.

Feel free to contact my boss:
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/david-prieto-merino-09084731